Firemans #4 Blonde Ale


I couldn't find many pictures on the net other than on flickr, so here are some links to pics.
Date:9/14/2007
Brewery:Real Ale Brewing Company
Beer:Firemans #4 Blonde Ale
Origin:Blanco, TX
Style:American Blonde Ale
Container:12oz. Brown Glass Bottle
Purchased:Kegs & Barrels, Plano, TX
Price:$0 per 6-Pack
Alcohol:5.1% ABV
Brewer's Description:This refreshing blonde ale achieves a perfect balance between the smoothness of the malt, the subtle fruitiness of our house ale yeast, and zesty citrus notes from Crystal hops. Fireman's #4 is a great way to beat the heat - enjoy it on a Texas summer day, or pair it with spicy foods to help put out the fire. ABV: 5.1%, IBU: 21, OG(plato): 12
Appearance:This beer is clear, golden yellow in color. There are multiple streams of bubbles effervescing. It poured a nice head, but did not retain it for very long.
Aroma:I can detect definite citrus notes.
Taste:This tastes a little sweet. I can barely pick up the taste of citrus. They are more pronounced in the aftertaste, but they’re not real obvious.
Mouth Feel:This has a good amount of carbonation. It finishes smooth.
Drinkability:I like this beer. It’s good, overall. It’s easy to drink and I could drink it for effect if I chose to. I would buy this one again.
Score:6 / 10

Other links:

0 comments: